We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will be part of a team working on different function such as recruiting, training etc.
The ideal candidate will have broad knowledge of human resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the smooth running of HR projects and operations.
The goal will be to contribute in the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
- Respond to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by greeting candidates, performing checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Support other functions as assigned
- Proven experience as HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office, databases and HRIS systems (e.g. Virtual Edge)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Well organized with a skill in time management
- CIPD certification is an advantage
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
How To Apply
Interested Candidates should send your CV and Cover Letter to the following email address: [email protected]